Theta Delta Chi Sigma Triton is one of the oldest continuous fraternities at Penn State. Originally founded as Iota Chi Delta on March 13, 1915. Since that time, the name of our Brotherhood has changed, but the lasting bonds of friendship have remained. Our alumni have gone on to run Fortune 500 companies, lead our armed forces and hold various other positions of trust.
We are one of the few Penn State fraternities that owns our fraternity house. As such, we take a lot of pride in our House. Our House on the corner of Locust and Prospect Avenue has stood for more than 90 years and has been the home for many of our more than 1,000 brothers that have joined our Brotherhood.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIN and Twitter to keep in contact with the Brotherhood and learn about upcoming events.
To check out the list of other upcoming alumni events click here